Come to Me - Journal Entry 10-09-2002
I want my time with you, Lord. To be alone with You. Captured in Your presence, feeling Your gaze on me.
I love You, Father! I'm overwhelmed by You. You touch me where no one else can ever go.
You know me so deeply. And You still want to be in my presence, that thought is overwhelming to me, to know You love me so much.
You love me, Father. You love me so deeply. And I'll never understand the treasures our relationship bestows.
You want to give me everything. And I take nothing. You want to be with me everywhere. And I take you no where. You want to heal me. And I close the door to You.
Why can't I understand your ways? Why can't I see Your healing face before me?
Father, Come to me. Father, Come to me.
I welcome You with open arms to receive Your grace, Your loving balm.
Father, Come to me. Father, Come to me.
The time - Now.
The pain is ripe
The chains are loosed
The fear has ceased
I am ready now
I want to be set free!
Father, Come to me. Father, Come to me.
You know my pain.
You feel my hurt.
You cover my shame.
You're all I ever need.
Simply, Father, Come to me!


Comments